-->

On The Trivial Counter That Solely Tracks Straight Hits To This Blog, It Simply Rolled Over 29 Million

On The Trivial Counter That Solely Tracks Straight Hits To This Blog, It Simply Rolled Over 29 Million
On The Trivial Counter That Solely Tracks Straight Hits To This Blog, It Simply Rolled Over 29 Million


the counter that Google used to convey on the G+ (google has their ain version of Twitter) which they took downward a pair years ago, as well as tracked all hits to the blog, as well as the G+ trouble organization human relationship side of the same content, which google motorcar posted to G+, was getting close 200,000 hits a day, past times my numbers that I tracked from May 2014 to January 2015, as well as was at 4698139383 on January 19th, 2015

Just using that same trend, I guess that the G+ numbers would travel approximately 688 ane thou one thousand hits correct now. That's an impressive one-half a billion plus.

Things similar that campaign me to non travel surprised when I come upwards across a photograph I took 10 years agone existence the picture some stranger is using every bit his facebook avatar.


uncovering the barrel of Nitro inwards the lower left corner?


I institute it at the Mendenhall Museum of Petroliana, as well as took this photograph inwards 2011 https://rodaberputar687.blogspot.com//search?q=nitromethane-nitrofuel-concentrate-for

And today when I saw that Keith is using it every bit his avatar? I was pretty pleased to convey pose something out at that spot on the meshing that soul could appreciate, as well as travel for their representation on facebook
Advertisement